Reserve your place for an indulgent wine and food pairing designed to tantalize the senses.
- Learn wine culture | tap into the knowledge of our certified Sommeliers
- Enjoy food | delicious bites
- Wine Tasting | 10 selected boutique and limited edition wines
- Matchmaker | wine and food pairing
- Relaxed walk| Old Town orientation tour
- Departs daily at 6:00pm
- Group sizes (2 to 32 pax)
- Dress comfortable
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Not suitable for cruise guests
- Tickets cut off time | 16 hrs prior to tour start
What to Expect
Pelješac region aka Peljesac Wine Road is the most respected red wine producing area in Croatia, located about 55 km (35 miles) north of Dubrovnik (it takes us 50 minutes of driving on the Adriatic coast road). Its remarkable geographic position, perfect slopes and about 2500 hours of sunshine annually make the peninsula territory perfect for wine production. Grapes that receive a lot of sun while growing tend to be sweeter and stronger once turned into wine. We take you to thee famous wine growing regions on the peninsula, Dingac
and Postup. Visit Miloš Winery, one of the most respected wine cellars on the peninsula with a great vineyard and excelent olive oil. Discover Ston with its walls and its oyster farm and learn about the salt works producing the purest salt on the Mediterranean.
If you’re ready to purchase tickets online, click the button bellow and complete your details on our secure website using EZTIX. Online tickets for Old Town Food Tour can only be purchased with a Visa, MasterCard or Amex. You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
If you would like to make an inquiry or reservation (different payment options, food preferences, different time), please complete and submit our CONTACT FORM. We look forward to showcasing the tastes and sights of Dubrovnik.