Pelješac Wine Road is a perfect tour for wine lovers with the unique experience of tasting, understanding and living the essence of local wineries.
- Scenic drive to Peljesac | enjoy a view of Elaphite archipelago
- Visit Bay of Stone | town of salt, walls and oysters
- Vineyards and Winaries | share the winemakers life
- Wine Tasting | sip the finest home grown wines
- Ston Saltworks| learn about largest preserved salt works in Europe
- Departs daily at 9.00am
- Small group sizes (8 people max.)
- Dress comfortable
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Suitable for cruise guests
- Tickets cut off time | 16 hrs prior to tour start
What to Expect
Pelješac region aka Peljesac Wine Road is the most respected red wine producing area in Croatia, located about 55 km (35 miles) north of Dubrovnik (it takes us 50 minutes of driving on the Adriatic coast road). Its remarkable geographic position, perfect slopes and about 2500 hours of sunshine annually make the peninsula territory perfect for wine production. Grapes that receive a lot of sun while growing tend to be sweeter and stronger once turned into wine. We take you to thee famous wine growing regions on the peninsula, Dingac
and Postup. Visit Miloš Winery, one of the most respected wine cellars on the peninsula with a great vineyard and excelent olive oil. Discover Ston with its walls and its oyster farm and learn about the salt works producing the purest salt on the Mediterranean.
If you’re ready to purchase tickets online, click the button bellow and complete your details on our secure website using EZTIX. Online tickets for Old Town Food Tour can only be purchased with a Visa, MasterCard or Amex. You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
If you would like to make an inquiry or reservation (different payment options), please complete and submit our CONTACT FORM.We look forward to showcasing the tastes and sights of Dubrovnik.